Our clients come from diverse backgrounds such as young people, families, people in midlife, retirees, people living with a disability and/or chronic illness and their carers, employees from all walks of life, middle management personnel and executives of corporations. Many choose to deal with us simply because they believe in our mission and values and they feel assured in the knowledge that an ethical financial planning firm is assisting them with their life’s affairs.
- Accessible financial planning for all, bridging the gap between the financial and healthcare industries.
- We believe in building sustainable communities where people have the means to choose how they want to live. With our in depth financial expertise, we provide practical solutions to complex financial matters.
- We donate a significant portion of our net profit back to the community through funding programs that increase people’s independence and contribute to their personal dignity.
- We collaborate and share our knowledge and understanding of how health can impact on financial matters by educating health and finance professionals.
Everything we do is guided by our company values. They indicate the behaviour and attitude you can expect from us:
- Honesty – We do what we say we will do, both in our personal and professional lives. We act in the best interest of our clients at all times.
- Respect – We listen to and value a person’s desires, aspirations, needs, wants and life choices. We treat all people without judgement and with good intention.
- Commitment – We are committed to finding innovative, easily understood, individualised answers to challenges you face.
- Excellence in Service Delivery – we build strong relationships based on trust and respect, are proactive on your behalf and go above and beyond to meet your needs.
- Adaptability – We will adapt to you and customise our services for you whenever we can.
- Collaboration – Where relevant, we will collaborate with and include a person’s circle of support to achieve the best outcome possible.
- Social Responsibility – We are proactive in performing activities that directly advance the social well being of the society of which we are a part.
- Code of Professional Practice and Ethics – We abide by the *Financial Planning Association of Australia Code at all times.
Call us today on 1300 10 44 99 or email us at email@example.com. You may also send a text message to 0408414497 to connect with us.