Health & Finance Integrated is a professional financial advisory service. We have millions of dollars under our advice which we manage on our clients’ behalf. We closely monitor the local and global financial trends and utilise sophisticated, specialised tools such as Coin Financial Software and IRESS and well recognised financial systems to ensure our advice is well considered, minimises risk and capitalises on potential opportunities.
Prior to presenting you with advice, the strategy and any investments we recommend go through a stringent vetting process that includes:
- Obtaining independent research from reputable independent research firms such as Morningstar and Lonsec Research
- Consult with well-known leading investment professionals such as Delta Research & Advisory
- Conduct risk analysis/financial modelling (as required)
- Consult with Tax Accountants and Legal Professionals (as required)
- Consult with a dedicated technical & strategy team.
Furthermore, we subscribe to Australian Unity’s state-of-the-art technology and their investment management teams, who we often involve with us when constructing your individual investment or superannuation portfolio, at no additional cost to you.
We also estimate we have invested over $150,000 to date in research, development and education to further improve our capability and services to you.