At Health & Finance Integrated we offer expertise across the full range of personal financial advisory services. Our clients come from diverse backgrounds and with many different financial needs. Each client’s life circumstances are unique and we make sure we understand precisely what their needs are before making any recommendations.
We specialise in providing financial advice to people with disabilities and chronic health conditions and their carers, and offer two highly specialised services which aim to make life easier, more engaged, and certain for people with complex health conditions and/or acquired disability and their families:
- CarePlan is our financial planning and advisory service
- ProAssist provides professional assistance and project management of those tasks which seem too complex or too time consuming to manage.
Scroll down to find out more about CarePlan and ProAssist, or, if you are looking for long term financial planning and advice, click here to read about the financial wellbeing packages that we offer.
Through CarePlan we work with people to ensure that their finances are under control and working for them to achieve their goals. Through CarePlan we provide financial planning and advice toward things like:
- Ensuring a child with special needs has access to the best housing options as an adult
- Setting up wills to provide for a child with a disability without him/her losing the pension
- Continuing to grow wealth and retirements savings on a reduced income after illness or injury
- Establishing a special disability trust
- Maximising Centrelink and tax benefits and outside entitlements
Through ProAssist we provide professional assistance and project management for those tasks which are too complex or too time consuming for clients to manage.
ProAssist is available to anyone who is concerned about results and wants things done professionally and efficiently, but it is specially built for those that:
- Are feeling overwhelmed and are in financial crisis
- Have special needs due to a serious health condition, ageing or disability
- Are carers for someone with special needs or complex health conditions
- Are feeling overwhelmed by multiple complex systems like taxation, legal, real estate, Housing, Centrelink, and Aged Care, disability or medical services
- Are time poor and want results
We can provide assistance with:
- Housing – Do you need to sell a house, find less expensive housing, rent for a while, enter a retirement living home, negotiate with the Department of Housing, discuss housing options with family? Our ProAssist team will think outside the box to find the most suitable option for you.
- Dealing with government departments – We know the paths to cut through the red tape and gain results. We can represent you, advocate for you and negotiate appropriate outcomes at Centrelink, Department of Housing, the Public Trustee etc.
- Gaining the services you need – Service providers are busy people and often unless you know the questions to ask, the services you have a right to and the options available to you, you and/or your family miss out. Let us do the research and negotiation on your behalf.
- Legal, medical and accountancy & tax issues – Do you have unanswered questions in these areas? We have a panel of highly qualified doctors, solicitors and accountants who can provide you with sound advice or we will talk with those you already use and trust to find the answers to your concerns. You will never have to tell your story twice.
The CarePlan and ProAssist services can be used individually or together. For example, one of our clients was diagnosed with a neurological disorder but he also developed severe anxiety and suffered from debilitating panic attacks. He missed necessary bill payments and was too anxious to manage his finances successfully.
Through our CarePlan services we helped this client set an easy, personal savings plan and to budget using a system through which he receives an income and bills are paid automatically. We also supported him to remain calm by simplifying financial systems such as superannuation, giving him advice on general finances and investing his funds to ensure his future financial security.
The administration of these matters was a major source of anxiety for him. Through our ProAssist services we managed this for him and represented his interests with various agencies such as Centrelink to ensure he maximised his government entitlements.
If you would like to discuss our CarePlan or ProAssist services call us today on 1300 10 44 99 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also send a text message to 0408 414 497 to connect with us.
Through affordable advice and targeted planning, we are able to improve our client’s quality of life and financial future. When our clients are vulnerable to complex systems, illness or disability, our advice and support helps preserve their rights and dignity.
Please read our Financial Services & Credit Guide
Comprehensive Financial Advice
- Investing & investment analysis
- Personal insurance, compensation & claims structuring
- Debt reduction
- Cash flow management
- Income/wealth generation
- Wealth preservation
- Mortgage structuring
- Housing/ accommodation options
- Wills & estate planning
- Redundancy advice
- Foreign pensions/retirement accounts
- Centrelink options and pathways
- Salary packaging
- Salary sacrifice
- Tax efficiency strategies
- Social welfare & funding eligibility